Colorado-Utah 2010 Trip - Days 17, 18, and 19

Sunday, June 6th through Tuesday, June 8th ‑ Parker, CO

On Sunday evening, John, Betsy, and I had dinner at the home of their friends, Steve and Suzanne Weston.  The Westons are also motorcyclists (both of them ride BMW R1200RTs).  I have had the pleasure of seeing Steve and Suzanne on several of my trips to Denver, as well as when attending a couple of the BMW MOA national rallies.








I spent the remaining days visiting with my friends, John and Betsy.  John and I had dirty laundry which needed washing (a big thank you to Betsy!), pictures to swap, and John had work to catch up on starting Monday.  


We spent a couple of evenings grilling out, watching the deer and foxes running on the fairway behind their house, and admiring the sunsets over the Rocky Mountains.










On Tuesday, I packed up the bike and prepared for the trip home.